Insight. Action. Success.
KLARTÉ guides the manager and entrepreneur (the budding entrepreneur, SME, multinational) along the path to a clearer vision of implementing strategies and practices in the management of human capital and policies that encourage a sense of commitment among employees.
Whether it is helping create a human resources team, adapting and using practical tools in human resources and in management or even offering personalized coaching sessions, KLARTÉ is with you to offer thoughtful advice and optimal support in order for your organization to remain solidly grounded and innovative in terms of Human resources management.
Any action we take is tailor-made to offer you the resources and tools adapted to the needs of your company, thereby enabling you to achieve your business objectives.
Approach Career | Life
KLARTÉ helps the individual look further ahead in a period of uncertainty about his career, his development and his life.
Whether on a personal or professional level, whether it is the maintenance or the consolidation of your acquired skills, the development of strategies or adaptation techniques, the KLARTÉ approach allows you to reclaim power over your life.
Our meetings are personalized, thereby offering you resources and tools adapted to your needs. They can take place at our office, at your home, or through Face Time or Skype.
Clarity is a fair distribution of shadows and lights
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
When to take advantage of our services?
- For advice regarding all aspects of human resource management, corporate culture and the role of management
- Support for leaders in the mobilization of teams, the management of difficult situations, restructuring activities, redundancy/dismissal, etc.
- Process review and optimization, development and implementation of effective tools.
- During periods of indecision regarding career choices or career development
- Work-related barriers (job loss, adjustment problem, conflict)
- Loss of interest and motivation, lack of self-confidence
- Relationship issues
Member of RITMA :
With more than 25 years of management and human relations experience in Canada and the United States, Francine Guinois has held diverse executive positions. She is known for her thoughtful approach and her multidimensional vision of problems encountered in companies and at individual levels.
She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Relations and is a member of l’Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés du Québec and with RITMA, an association of naturopathy. She also has several other professional trainings that allow her to offer more and more to her clients.TO KNOW MORE